Wednesday 27 January 2010

Party!

It’s all finally got on top of Princess Mummy. I haven’t been right since Little Prince’s birthday party on Saturday. Although I have taken my meds as normal, for some reason they are not as effective as usual.

I can’t even blame elevated stress levels. Queen Mummy hosted the party, catered and sorted out guests. All we had to do was attend and bring cake which we did with gusto.

Little Prince had worked himself into such a state of excitement about his party and turning three that he had physically made himself sick! He kept no food down all day and yet still managed to bounce around like Tigger on speed!

After wrestling him onto a bus and struggling to keep him calm throughout the journey, my good work was undone as we pulled up to the stop. Littlest sister had decorated the bus shelter with balloons and banners which set Little Tigger Prince off even more. So after physically restraining Little Prince while Littlest Sister undressed the bus stop, we bounced him to his Nanna’s where party food, presents, games and excitement wore him out.

A wonderful time was had by all, totally thanks to Queen Mummy’s effort-which is more impressive when you realise she is throwing a 30th birthday party on Sunday for Big Sister. So my sleep system won’t be back to normal for some time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to get messages from readers. You let me know I connect with you and whether I'm hitting the spot with the Blog. Hints and Tips go down very well too.