Sunday 24 January 2010

Girls and Boys

19th January 2010

Little Prince has finally realised that girls and boys are…um…different. 

The Mummy clan are not particularly privacy conscious.  Princess Mummy’s habit of falling down, crossed with a 3 year old means no one bothers to lock the bathroom door, and therefore, no one bothers to knock before entering! 

So Princess Mummy was getting undressed for a bath when Little Prince walked in announcing “we need to talk” (his term for wanting some one-on-one time without TV or radio)  This was swiftly followed by “Oh No!  Mummy’s willy GONE!” 

Little Prince ran right round Princess Mummy looking for the missing appendage as Princess Mummy leapt into the bath to avoid closer examination.

I explained to little Prince that girls don’t have willies, just boys.  We also talked about girls having boobies and boys not.  End of conversation I thought until Prince Daddy was dragged into the bathroom to be told that girls don’t have willies and Mummy doesn’t have one either.  I don’t know how he thought Prince Daddy might have missed it.

He took a poll, pointing at each of us in turn, where we said “I’m a girl so no willy,” or in Prince Daddy’s case, “I’m a boy so I do have a willy.”  I can see this subject lasting a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to get messages from readers. You let me know I connect with you and whether I'm hitting the spot with the Blog. Hints and Tips go down very well too.