Sunday 24 January 2010

Inappropriacy

20th January 2010

The girls vs boys issue is very much occupying Little Prince.  We went to Pizza Hut for tea last night and Little Prince asked the pretty young waitress if she had a willy!  Luckily the poor woman was comfortable with kids and responded with the information that she was a girl and girls don’t have willies.  I must admit that Prince Daddy was not much use as he was too busy trying to hide his laughter at her face and my embarrassment.  One napkin just wasn’t enough.

All through the starter, Little Prince talked about the willy issue until we had a little chat saying that people don’t like to talk about willies.  This seemed to do the trick.

Until this morning when Little Prince asked the plumber if he had a willy and confidentially informed him that girls don’t have willies so the wee-wee comes out of their bum.

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to get messages from readers. You let me know I connect with you and whether I'm hitting the spot with the Blog. Hints and Tips go down very well too.