Sunday 15 January 2012

The Prodigal Blogger Returns

It has been some time since I last blogged.  Over a year in fact.  It has taken this long for me to lick my wounds and get back in the saddle after the betrayal I felt after a local newspaper copied and pasted entire tracts from this blog and attributed them to me, by name, as "quotes" issued to them directly.  To whoever did this, I obviously don't use real names or places in order to give, at least an illusion of privacy.  Although many readers do know me, I do feel that I should at least be consulted before being "outed".

Having got that that out of my system, I am now ready to resume blogging and to give my readers a commitment that I will regularly update this blog, filling everyone in on the exploits of Little Prince et al.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to get messages from readers. You let me know I connect with you and whether I'm hitting the spot with the Blog. Hints and Tips go down very well too.