Friday 4 December 2009

A very quiet entry

Princess Mummy is decidedly grumpy and has no voice today.

Son spent last night with Queen Mummy. (Princess Mummy’s mummy) Princess Mummy took him down, on the bus, in the rain/sleet. And has fallen out with the bus people! The night before, the bus did not come and Princess Mummy and Son had to grovel to Big Sister for a lift home. Yesterday the bus was half an hour late to Queen Mummy’s and the one home did not come at all!  I was a huge fan of Littlest Sister who brought me a lovely cup of tea to the bus stop when she saw me still waiting there, then drove me home to save me getting more ill.

My mood is not much improved by the phonecall I’ve just had from Queen Mummy asking why my lovely offspring has taken to announcing he “needs a whizz” instead of a weewee.  Husband may be banned from talking as it is one of his chosen phrases.

Takes the shine off my triumph over potty training really doesn’t it?

Princess Mummy is going back to bed. Reliving my decadent, pre-baby lifestyle!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Princess Mummy
    Thanks for reading my blog and leaving your kind comment. I've just read from your first post up to this one and I'm looking forward to hearing more. I hope you enjoy this blogging lark as much as I do. Like a lot of mummy bloggers I started my blog to keep a record and get things off my chest and now I'm drawn into this lovely supportive world where there is friendship and advice aplenty. My only advice is - if you are visited by a troll (an anonymous and nasty commentor) just ignore and carry on regardless. Don't let it stop you being yourself.

    Best wishes
    WM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Working Mum. I appreciate the advice. If you have any other tips to share I'd be very grateful. My blog was also a way to get things off my chest, and for one or two friends to keep up with us. I thought it'd be quite solitary. You see blogs with loads of followers and never think anyone could be interested in yours like you are in theirs!
    I'll keep my eye out for trolls-they pop up all over the web don't they?!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to get messages from readers. You let me know I connect with you and whether I'm hitting the spot with the Blog. Hints and Tips go down very well too.